Tim is a solicitor and the Managing Partner of Serious Injury Law.
With over 34 years of experience in personal injury, Tim co-founded the firm in 1989 and became a partner in 1998.
Holding a master’s degree in Legal Practice Management, Tim has successfully led the firm’s Lexcel and Investors in People accreditations teams for many years, and he also is the firm’s compliance officer for legal practice.
As the head of Serious Injury Law’s Court of Protection department and a Court-appointed deputy, Tim represents a number of protected parties. He is responsible for their property and affairs, and manages several millions of pounds of protected party funds. He also acts as professional trustee in a number of sizeable Personal Injury Trusts.
Tim receives Court of Protection instructions from Serious Injury Law clients and his services are recommended by other firms of solicitors, King’s Counsel, counsel, case managers and other experts. To ensure the best possible outcome for his clients, Tim is committed to delivering excellent client service through a focus on support, rehabilitation and cooperation.
Having been involved in many of the firm’s most complex and high value cases, Tim has represented numerous adults and children in cases involving brain injury, spinal cord injury, fatal accidents and other serious injuries. He can conclude multi-million pound settlements on behalf of his clients, including cases with large sums of damages combined with annual payments for life.
Current and concluded cases include:
- Spinal cord injury – paraplegia – 23 year old passenger in car
- Spinal cord injury – tetraplegia – pedestrian felled by a tree branch
- Spinal cord injury and brain injury – pedestrian struck by a taxi
- Spinal cord injury and brain injury – driver of a car
- Spinal cord injury and brain injury – child passenger in a car on Christmas Eve
- Brain injury – teenage passenger in a car
- Brain injury – child struck by a park gate
- Brain injury – cyclist knocked off bike in London
- Brain injury – pillion passenger thrown from motorcycle
- Brain injury – pedestrian struck by delivery van in the early hours
- Clinical negligence – undetected brain injury leading to death
- Fatal accident – pedestrian run over by a bus
- Fatal accident – cyclist struck by speeding car
- Many cases involving pedestrians (often children) being struck by cars and buses leading to serious orthopaedic and spinal cord injuries
- Numerous clinical negligence cases including nursing negligence; mismanaged delivery leading to cerebral palsy; mismanaged anaesthesia
- Criminal injuries compensation claims
You can contact Tim at email@example.com
Alternatively you can call on 0330 058 0377