Motorcycle Accident Claims
Getting the right expert advice
Here at Serious Injury Law Ltd, we understand the huge impact a motorcycle accident can have you or your loved ones. We’ve been handling serious injury cases for over 33 years.
You will probably have a lot of questions about the process of making a claim – we are here to help answer those important questions. See our Frequently Asked Questions section which provides a lot of useful information.
We are also available to speak to you on the phone or by way of a virtual face-to-face meeting, whichever suits you or your loved ones best. Click here to provide some contact details and we will call you back.
Our first priorities on any serious injury cases are:
- Making sure you’re getting the best possible medical/rehabilitation treatment;
- Any money worries are addressed.
To find out more detail about how we help our client’s rebuild their lives and our approach to difficult liability cases, see below.
Helping our client’s rebuild their life is what we do
Unlike many other law firms, we work exclusively on serious injury cases (for accidents which occur in England & Wales) which quite often involve injured bikers.
- Is tailored to each client’s individual circumstances, a one size fits all approach does not work;
- Always starts with establishing our client’s rehabilitation needs including but not limited to exploring:
- Treatment needs;
- Aids and adaptations;
- Accommodation/Housing solutions;
- Future care and assistance.
- Helps our clients regain control of their life;
- Can be provided on a ‘No Win, No Fee’ basis.
To find out more about how we can help, click here to provide your contact details.
We have a proven track record of achieving unrivalled levels of success in difficult liability cases despite prejudice against bikers from other road users. Many drivers tend to blame bikers for weaving through traffic or speeding, despite sometimes being at fault themselves for overtaking or changing lanes without checking mirrors and blind spots.
Our approach to proving liability against another party is achieved through:
- The extensive experience of our specialist solicitors;
- Gathering important evidence whilst the events surrounding the accident are fresh in the mind of our client;
- Obtaining specialist accident reconstruction and forensic expert reports where required;
- Thoroughly evaluating cases where our client has doubts on whether they have a case.
Even if you have doubts whether you have a case, it is important to speak to a specialist solicitor as soon as possible after the accident to ensure important evidence is not lost. To speak to a member of our specialist team click here to provide your contact details.
Making a Motorcycle Accident Claim with Serious Injury Law Ltd
If you, or someone you care about, has been seriously injured whilst riding a motorbike, choosing the right solicitor with time-served expertise in biker compensation claims is essential.
Our serious injury experts will support you through the entire legal process. In the circumstances of a serious motorcycle accident, matters can be complex. Therefore, it is important to instruct an experienced motorcycle accident solicitor to handle your case.
We understand that you will contact us at a difficult time. Our team will listen and take the time to understand your individual situation and will always be happy to help and support you.
When you feel ready, you can book a free consultation with one of our friendly and understanding solicitors who will provide you with expert legal advice and help you begin the claims process, should you wish to make a claim with us.
Call us on 0330 058 0377 or fill out the form above or below and we will call you back to discuss your situation.