We are Serious Injury Law Limited. We work exclusively with clients who have serious and catastrophic injuries. Over the last 33 years, we have dealt with some of the UK’s largest and most complex serious injury cases, achieving numerous multi-million pound settlements for our clients.
Serious Injury Law is recommended in the Top Tier of the Legal 500 – “The team is a shining example of how difficult cases ought to be managed”, and we are the firm of choice for many other legal professionals who recognise our depth of expertise in catastrophic cases. We are proud of our reputation for excellence, integrity and commitment to achieving the very best outcome for our clients. We are dedicated to helping people rebuild their lives.
We are a Lexcel accredited firm – “People take pride in the quality of service provided to clients, going the extra mile for clients and knowing the difference their work will make to clients’ lives”, and operate to a Silver Investor in People standard – “Partners manage in the modern and approachable style, and people appreciate the flexibility with which they are managed.”
The knowledge and experience required for the roles will vary, but all our people must possess these qualities:
- A degree (1st class or minimum 2:1 qualification) / sound educational achievement for legal assistant roles.
- Be a confident, influential and persuasive communicator.
- Good organisational skills.
- Team oriented.
- Sound commercial acumen.
- Sense of responsibility and integrity.
- Ability to work under pressure and keep a level head in difficult situations.
- A creative approach to problem-solving.
- Proven excellence in client care.
- An ability to deal with clients, experts and the judiciary at all levels.
- Well presented with energy, ambition, drive, and a positive and professional approach.
This is a real opportunity for growth for the right candidates who will work alongside very well-regarded colleagues and the best Counsel and experts in the country.
Our work experience opportunities for 2024 will be published here when available.
We are not willing to accept communications from recruitment agencies.
Due to the high number of enquiries that we receive, we will only reply to communications that relate to a position advertised here.
We will retain any data sent to us regarding our job vacancies for a period of 6 months from the closing date for applications.