The Right Choice for Spinal Injury Compensation Claims
- ‘No Win, No Fee’ – We are happy to act on a no win, no fee basis. We send our bill to the ‘other side’ when we win and we will make sure that you are fully covered.
- UK National Law Firm – Our clients come from all over the UK. Wherever appropriate, our expert solicitors will visit you. Your local solicitor may not be best placed or have the experience to pursue your case to its full value.
- Multi-million Pound Settlements – We have a proud history of winning large compensation amounts for our seriously injured clients, including many with settlements valued at over £10 million in compensation.
- Spinal Injury Specialists – We are experts in dealing with serious injury cases. Do not settle for anything less.
- Nationally Recognised – We are proud of our numerous accreditations, including being ranked as a top firm in the Legal 500.
- Get in touch 24/7.
Why Serious Law?
Why does that matter? Because it means that they don’t specialise exclusively in serious injury cases in the way that we do. Our reputation as a leading serious injury law firm is supported by our independent ranking in the Legal 500 and by the reviews and feedback left by clients on sites like Trustpilot. We work throughout the UK, so no matter where you are, we deliver an excellent service.
Over the past 33 years, our specialist team has dealt with thousands of serious injury cases throughout the UK. Our expert lawyers will fight to help you get the compensation you deserve and access to the care and rehabilitation you need.
We fight for you
Our lives have been touched by the clients we have represented – all victims of serious injury, whether it be a broken leg or a spinal injury. It’s more than a job – we are very aware that the work we do has the potential to help change someone’s life for the better after a serious injury.
It’s about more than compensation
Our service goes beyond compensation. We will ensure that you get the support and rehabilitation you need to help you rebuild your life.. We have an extensive network of partners that help us to provide you with the best outcome.
How much can you claim?
Whilst we have won compensation for thousands of people whose lives have been affected by injury over the past 33 years, every case is different. The final compensation figure will take into account many factors such as loss of earnings, accommodation and care needs as well as compensation for the injury itself. Rest assured, we will recover the maximum amount of compensation for you.
What to do next
Either fill out the contact form to arrange a call back or call us direct, whichever you feel most comfortable doing. One of our team will then promptly call you back to discuss your case, free of charge. We will talk you through the process of making a claim. Don’t worry, we will guide you every step of the way.