Controlling a forklift truck demands skill, care and concentration.
Just one small mistake can spell disaster.
Weighing as much as 7.64 tonnes, forklift truck accidents often involve horrific injuries such as crush fractures and degloving of a limb (where skin is torn away from the tissue).
Life after these accidents can change forever, so it’s important to find a way of getting back to your best.
At Serious Law LLP, we understand that you need much more than compensation. You need a complete service that protects your legal rights and looks after your health and wellbeing.
So if you’ve been involved in a forklift truck accident that wasn’t your fault, or someone you know has, read on to find out how our services for you go further.
Expert workplace accident solicitors
For over 25 years, Serious Law has built unsurpassed expertise in serious injury cases, specialising in achieving multi-million pound compensation awards for our clients.
Our solicitors help to arrange fast financial help for you (known as interim payments), because even if you’re unable to work, you still need to pay your bills.
Furthermore, we know exactly what you need to help you with your recovery.
What We Believe In
We believe in fighting for the most positive outcome possible for you. Whether this be compensation, rehabilitation, or support, we will use our skill and expertise to get the right result for you.
A complete service for you
Depending on the extent of your injury, our service can offer you private medical care and assistance to give you the best chance of a strong recovery, including:
- Physiotherapy, orthotic and biomechanical assessments to help you regain body movement and strength
- Psychological assessments and treatments to help you come to terms with your experience
- Occupational therapy to help you get back to work as soon as possible
- Aids and adaptations for your home, such as stairlifts, widened doors and lowered surfaces, to help you in your daily life
- State-of-the-art prosthetics should the worst happen and a limb cannot be preserved
Not Sure If You Can Make A Claim?
Even if you are not sure if you can make a claim you should get in touch. Our expert team will talk through the details of your case and be able to better inform you of where you stand.