Cycling through the capital city’s congested streets is one of the quickest ways to get from A to B.
As drivers sit in stationary traffic and commuters cram onto the Tube, you can cycle from Camden and arrive at Clerkenwell before them, and even have eight minutes to spare.
Yet with almost 23,000 London cycling accidents over the last five years, cyclists remain amongst the most vulnerable of our road users.
Government statistics show that last year, cyclists accounted for 6% of all road accident fatalities and 15% of all serious injuries.
We know that even the smallest collision can cause devastating injuries. We also know that, more often than not, the cyclist is not to blame.
So if you’ve had a serious cycling accident in London that wasn’t your fault, or someone you know has, you need the best team of expert serious cycling accident solicitors on your side to help you get back on track.
Experts in multi-million pound cycling cases
At Serious Injury Law, we specialise exclusively in serious injury cases. Over the last 33 years, we’ve worked on hundreds of ‘No Win, No Fee’ cases involving cyclists and we’ve achieved many successful multi-million pound compensation awards, with one brain-injured client recently awarded over £10 million.
Several of our solicitors are cyclists, so we understand the challenges that cyclists face and we appreciate the circumstances of our clients’ accidents.
Furthermore, we’re careful to ensure that each of our legal teams manages an exclusive caseload, so we’re always easy to reach when you need us.
We promise to give you exceptional levels of legal representation and support, to give you the best possible award that will secure your future.
Support that goes beyond compensation
We also understand that your case is about much more than compensation. With Serious Injury Law’s team on your side, you get:
- A Legal 500-recommended service on a ‘No Win, No Fee’ basis, so there’s no financial risk to you
- Early financial assistance through ‘interim payments’, offering security to you and your family
- Access to the best private medical care and a case manager, so your recovery’s in safe hands
- Long-term rehabilitation, aids and appliances, to help you get back to your best after injury
- Help from London’s leading barristers, expert medical witnesses and accident reconstruction specialists, to give you the best results