The Right Choice for Brain Injury Compensation Claims
- No Win, No Fee – You don’t pay a penny for your case unless we win it for you. In fact, whenever possible we will claim our costs from ‘the other side’.
- UK National Law Firm – Our clients come from all over the UK. Wherever appropriate, our expert solicitors will visit you. Your local solicitor may not be best placed or have the experience to represent your case.
- Multi-million Pound Settlements – We have a proud history of winning large compensation amounts for our seriously injured clients. In a recent case, our client was awarded £12.3m in compensation.
- Brain Injury Specialists – We are experts in dealing with serious injury cases. Do not settle for anything less.
- Nationally Recognised – We are proud of our numerous accreditations, including being ranked as a top firm in the Legal 500.
- Get in touch 24/7.
Why Serious Law?
Most law firms ‘dabble in a bit of everything’. What does it mean? It means that they don’t specialise in serious injury. We do. It means our experience counts towards your case. Our reputation as a leading serious injury law firm is supported by our independent ranking in the Legal 500 and more importantly by the reviews and feedback left by clients on sites like Trustpilot. We work throughout the UK, so no matter where you are, we can deliver an excellent service.
Over the past 31 years, our specialist team has dealt with thousands of serious injury cases throughout the UK. Our expert lawyers will fight to help you get the compensation you deserve and access to the care and rehabilitation you need.
We Fight For You
Our lives have been touched by the clients that we have represented – all victims of serious injury, whether it be a broken leg or a broken back. It’s more than a job – we are very aware that the work we do has the potential to help change someone’s life for the better after a serious injury.
It’s About More Than Compensation
Our service goes beyond pure compensation. We will ensure that you get the support and rehabilitation you need to help get you back on track. We have an extensive network of partners that help us to provide you with the best outcome.
How Much Can You Claim?
Whilst we have won compensation for thousands of people whose lives have been affected by an injury or illness over the past 31 years, every case really is different and end of case compensation would take into account factors such as loss of earnings on top of the compensation for the injury itself. As an example, a recent brain injury case resulted in a total award of £12.3m for our client.
What To Do Next
Either fill out the contact form to arrange a call back or call us direct, whichever you feel most comfortable doing. One of our team will then promptly call you back to discuss your case free of charge. We will then talk you through the process of making a claim. Don’t worry, we will guide you every step of the way.